View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #34606
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I've never seen a mouse blush. But speaking of meeces (points if you catch the reference)....

Last night we had a visitor in the control room. As I was looking for something in one of the cabinets, I saw a mouse scurry from behind the cabinet to a location under my workmate's desk. Did I tell her? Are you kidding? A couple of years ago someone found a small, harmless, non-venomous snake outside the control room. After she found out about it she was seeing snakes everywhere for the next two weeks. Nah, sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Oi!

anyway if you saw any meeces, there will be snakes coming next to eat the peeces.

Is your cat off duty?
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote