View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #287
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I've heard reports (on the Baen Bar) that there issues with the download of I Dare. Apparently a chapter is missing. A new download will be available at some point, but they haven't said when.
Thanks for the info, I haven't gotten to that part of the book yet. What bugs me when this happens (I've found and reported problems with a couple of David Weber's Harrington books) is that Audible continues selling it. It would be nice if they'd stop selling it until the problems are fixed after they've acknowledged they exist.

Quote:
Also, I noticed that Audible 20% sale on credits. Should that be of interest. I certainly was thinking of supplementing my credits to be able to get the Theo Waitley series. Sure, why not. Done. Downloads started.
Been there, done that. That's how I was able to get the last three "Agent" books.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote