View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #10
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMcG View Post
What about www.bookrix.com/ ?
Nearly anything is free and, somewhat strange, many of those books got reviews the same day the book had been uploaded. So this may be also a place for some self-promotion. The smalles 'book' with poetry has just 1(!) page.

George
Never heard of it. Will have to check it out.

I was thinking of doing this just as "well its been a while since my last book, and current one is while off... so I could do a mini release of something just to remind everyone I exist" kind of idea.

Might be wiser to pick the two best and find some place to submit them.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote