View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #13
KRorschachZ
Update
KRorschachZ doesn't litterKRorschachZ doesn't litterKRorschachZ doesn't litter

Device: kindle DX graphite, we need update/firmware with optios PDF Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
My Spanish is rusty, but I'm pretty certain it's telling you that you made a mistake when you inserted the line of code I posted. You have indented it incorrectly. Do not use tabs, and give it the same indent as oldest_article = 7.
ok, fine, look at the pictures, are in Spanish, but just wanted to indicate that the recipe out file now weighs a few bytes and also is very quick to execute.

main image, product selection, open text article, "but not open" code .... pdf

(now, not see a big text "%PDF-1.4 %âãÏÓ 2 0 obj endobj 1 0 obj/M(D:201", when select article)

thanks

I was unaware that influenced the bleeding line, I was accustomed to languages and compilers such as C, years ago, and the developer chose the line tab, only visual selections ... but now I already know ... ;-)

about suggestion for program, about this:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=73

as open and run the pdf link can be slow and costly, the option to download depending on certain characteristics, size small, name, etc ... as a separate file to the recipe, put in outstanding tasks in the system, to send the reader, the same time send the recipe, which would indicate a brief overview of the file sent to the reader ...

thanks and best regards from spain.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-17362.gif
Views:	341
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	60965   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-17363.gif
Views:	354
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	60966   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-17364.gif
Views:	329
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	60967  

Last edited by KRorschachZ; 11-10-2010 at 03:05 PM.
KRorschachZ is offline   Reply With Quote