View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #62
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
I find anything but a full-sized keyboard to be a pain. My favorite keyboard is the slightly wavy design from Microsoft; it really makes a comfort difference and I'm faster and more accurate with it.

I've seen people text madly with their phone pads but I haven't developed the knack. For me, every portable device's keypad is a painful compromise, but I guess it's a matter of degree. Some are marginally less awful than others.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote