View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #15
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
technically the two cats i have are completely involuntary.
From who's point of view?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
but i've always preferred cats to dogs. dogs are too drooly, smelly, noisy ! and they need so much attention. and you have to take them outside for a walk every day, even when it's freezing cold and raining !!!

My dog has been following me around all morning putting her head in my hands whenever I stop petting her. She just can't get enough today. This is after about 3 hours of it.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote