View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #317
chrisanthropic
Fiend
chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yeah, I can ping the DDNS just fine and I forwarded port 8080 to my NASs internal IP.

No firewall in play currently (on the laptop, the NAS, or the server). I live dangerously :P.

I had another app using port 8080 originally but I changed it. I'm wondering if trying another port would get better results. Where can I configure the port that COPS uses? I scanned the files but didn't see anything.
chrisanthropic is offline   Reply With Quote