View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #528
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
P.P.S. Tried calling 855-654-9332, which I found earlier in the thread for BN's digital services customer support. Finally I got someone who seemed to know what he was talking about, and he said that I should get the code in 3-5 days. One thing he mentioned that I didn't know is that you can't do multiple opt-ins--if the opt-in goes through, your next attempt would not get the same page that says thanks for opting in, yada yada. None of my repeated opt-ins actually went through.

If anyone else is in the same boat--repeated attempts and no code--call that 855-654-9332 number. Otherwise you'll never the code.
Thank you so much for posting the number--I just called because I opted in almost a month ago and still no code.
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote