View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #11
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
I really don't get this sort of thing. It's like sending your dvds in the mail to your cable company just to watch them on TV.
I don't have this service, but I could see where it would be useful. I have a ton of music on my PC and on my phone, but when I listen to music it is usually to Pandora through my TV and cable system. I do this because it is convenient, and I also have a nice speaker system connected to the TV.

So this kind of service might be worth it for me. I could hook my PC up to the TV, but it is less of a hassle to just let the TV handle everything. No more HDMI cables, no software running on the PC while I'm trying to post to mobileread, etc.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote