View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #10
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Goodby Galaxy Tab.

I have no interest in it anymore.

Pricing Could Determine Samsung Galaxy Tab's Fate

"If the Tab really does cost around $1,000, U.S. carriers will have to subsidize the heck out of it. I can't imagine the carriers will cover more than half the cost, which still leaves consumers responsible for $500 at the register. That $500 buys them a device, and a data contract between $40 and $60 per month for 24 months. That's a hefty expense."

Goodby Tab.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote