View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 06:46 PM   #6
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Ghost eBook Purchase on an Elipsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Three posts, two above and one in the other Elipsa thread, have needed to be edited to resize images. There’s a limit of 600X600 pixels per image and these far outstripped it. Please read the guidelines.

That said, Tapatalk appears to be the issue and it might be best just to assume your image will be too big and to thumbnail them as a standard practice.

Yes, I’ve been using Tapatalk’s medium size setting. In fact, I’ve been using that setting for a few years, so I hate to think how much work I’ve made for you. I’ll use its small setting in the future. Thanks for letting me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote