Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 04:26 AM   #1089
Witty Username
Addict
Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Kobo Touch, Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Yes, and I've also discovered that it's impossible to buy except at an extortionate price. No chance of an ebook version. Seems to be a rare out of print book.

So I might try The Doctor's Plague instead.
I saw many listings for copies at £100+ but there is much more reasonably priced copy for £18.95 + £3.25 p&p:

Cry and Covenant

If that is out of your price range, Libraries West has a copy in Bristol library so an inter-library loan should be possible. Well, once libraries have re-opened and covid precautions are in place, that is.
Witty Username is offline   Reply With Quote