Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 09:59 AM   #1088
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Yes, and I've also discovered that it's impossible to buy except at an extortionate price. No chance of an ebook version. Seems to be a rare out of print book.
There is archive.org, if you are print disabled and have registered for access. Otherwise secondhand copies seem to start at $37, which isn't extortionate in my country but might be in yours.

I don't suppose you have access to a university library, or a local library with a good ILL network?

I read it in an old hardback many years ago, and it's excellent.

Last edited by meeera; 07-12-2020 at 10:03 AM.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote