Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #56
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Just keep in mind folks that a really long novel may not be read in time for the discussion as it;s almost thanksgiving and Christmas shopping time.

I have placed my vote for one I think it a good one and I also think it's one most people will also enjoy should it win.

In the other thread, you tell people to vote based on what they want to read, and here you tell them to vote based on length?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote