Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 09:55 AM   #54
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'm (reluctantly) eliminating The Iliad, even though that's my favorite among the nominees. I suspect it won't win, so I'd rather go with a serious contender. That gone, I've decided that I'm in the mood for 20th century (hey, I've got to develop some criteria), so there goes Scarlet Letter.. That leaves me with Heart of Darkness or To the Lighthouse.. Since I'm essentially indifferent between the two, if I get the sense of a groundswell for either title (surfer's vote duly noted), that one will be my choice.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote