Thread: I write like...
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

Who is he?

Is he cool? Is he good?
That is what I wrote
I would like to make you happy. Happy as much as it can be. I got this idea. To ask the Goddess to let me reincarnate in a better myself. Physically better. Younger, slimmer, with bluer eyes and blonder hair. Taller and stronger so that I can move you around more easily, the way you like it.

To do so, I have to say good bye to all. Bye. Then I have to get to the Goddess, or at least to let her know of my desire. That’s not so hard: I just have to think at her. Having her listening to me it might be hard. But finally, one day, here I am, I am knocking at your door.
Yes?
It is me, dear. I am back.
The voice is not the same.
Who are you, what do you want.
Let me explain. I need to talk to you.
That is not the right approach. She closes the door, and through it she says go away, or I' ll call the police.
Do not. I am him. You do not recognize me, but it's me. I am back.
What? You are crazy.
I say the name that I gave to the drink I invented for her some time ago. Do you remember? It is me, nobody else would know that.
The door opens.
Who are you? What are you? Get in.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote