Thread: I write like...
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
P. G. Wodehouse.

Here's the text I sent for sampling:

--
How about me being you and you being me?
There's also the aspect of both being somebody else. At the time, all of us seem to act as somebody not recognised by whom they should.
Therefore, we'll all be best suited as whoever we wish to be.

In another point of wiew, our outside contact with the non-species of our kind, it may best come out as that everybody else is us and us being everybody else.
--

So, if any of you copy the exact text and paste it in, see if it comes out with another author, based on which country/area/IP it is sent from.
Currently I'm at sea, so this was submitted via satellite having an uplink in UK.
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote