Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #1086
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabonis View Post
sorry, just kidding
My first four serial number is B01F
Right... well mine is B011 and it works for me.

perhaps B01F needs adding to the KINDLETOOL build of the installer.

EDIT: SEE NILUJES COMMENTS BELOW - YOU WILL NEED THE UPDATED KINDLETOOL VERSION.

You have three options... a) wait for assistance from the author, it is fair to say they will probably want to fix the release if it is indeed broken for that prefix.

b) Fix it yourself. Get kindletool - Unpack install - Repack for your codes. install. Share fix. (last one optional)

c) Get someone else to fix it for you. (I'm not volunteering)

Hope that is nice and clear.

Last edited by twobob; 01-15-2013 at 01:31 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote