View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #10
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by easterncoyote View Post
Dr. Moze, or anyone, does the number of books on the Reader affect the speed of accessing books, or page turns? I have both the 300 and 505 Readers, and so far I only have about 10 books on each. One other thing, is there any way to tell how much of the Reader's capacity you are using? Thank you.
I used to keep about 300-400 books on my 505 and never noticed a slow down. The only time it was slower is when it's 'processing' after you disconnect from a computer.

I don't recall if you can tell how much space you're using on the reader itself. You can of course tell in the Sony software or Windows Explorer (or using get info on a Mac) to tell how much space is used/free.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote