View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 06:15 AM   #98
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Thank’s!

I didn’t remember that, and since her mother is eager to see steph get married I assumed she was an only child.

I’m enjoying the audios, they are fun and don’t require a lot of concentration, so I can listen to them when I’m doing other things, when the story is more complicated I have to pay more attention to understand. Also I don’t see them as being romance, for me they are more a kind of humorous mystery.

The only thing I don’t really care much about is the descriptions, in each book she describes what she looks like, and what her parents house is like, and the other people on her life, I’m in the 3 in a row and I’m getting tired of hearing the same thing.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote