View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #29
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I've got as high as 25%, but it does work.

They even fixed both my problem with logging into my account and sending my Vox reader (which only required several phone calls and emails, including email to a specific person, not the nameless support dept -- who actually canceled my order as their means of "fixing" the order not having shipped).
Happy to hear it finally got worked out. I heard back from tier 2 support earlier this week. One was helpful the other didn't read the problem and was clueless. The clueless one wanted me to do something in ADE. I told them it was DRM free so ADE was not an issue. I replied again and told them the problem fixed itself two weeks ago but seeing there is no longer a way to add anything to your ticket anymore, I didn't know how to let them know seeing I never heard a peep from them till now.

My latest issue is I bought a book and it gave me the kepub instead of the publisher's epub. It looks horrible in Mantano. The book was published this month and is a Harelquin so I guess the ACSM was wrong.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote