View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #74
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
I have a simple question about the non-rooted Color Nook's browser. On the address line, is there a way to move the cursor without removing the characters that are already there? I mean, for example, if I type in a long address and see that I made a typo in the middle of it somewhere, the only way I can see to fix it is to backspace back to the bad character, erasing characters as I go. With a regular PC, of course, you can use the arrow keys to go back without deleting characters.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote