View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 05:02 PM   #1
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Content server password shown in "add new user" dialog

On Windows 10 I notice that in the "Add new user" dialog in Preferences->Sharing over the net, with "Show Password" unchecked, what you type in the "Password" and "Repeat password" boxes is displayed normally as readable text until the box loses focus, at which point the readable text is replaced by a row of bullet characters (which I would have expected to appear as I typed, not just when the field loses focus).

I presume this is another (Windows?) QT quirk, and it's not a critical problem unless you try to add a new user with someone looking over your shoulder, but I thought I should point it out for future reference...
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote