View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 04:41 PM   #49
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by delph View Post
I used the information here when I was upgrading my Kobo Glo's internal SD: How to make a backup image of an USB stick or SD card

I adjusted the file name to reflect that it was for my Kobo. Instead of sdb-xbuntu.image.bz2 as show in the example, mine is sdc-kobo.image.bz2.
I am not sure whether you did what I was hoping for, namely to run the script on the reader, rather then on PC. But, thank you for the link.

I would like to mention that met67 did it, and shares his code with us (link).

Last edited by tshering; 05-06-2013 at 05:04 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote