View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 12:54 PM   #68
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Sorry, I meant cant listen to it on my mp3 player. Really wanted to be the person that would run miles just to listen to a good book. Probably doesn't really work that way. Although I had accidently set my mp3 player to play one song, over and over, and I found it made the running tough (bohemian rhapsody).

My intent was not to disparage audiobooks (although I didn't like my daughter equating audible with reading). Just find the tag line very demeaning to readers, and since Amazon got its start as a bookstore, kind of surprised. Although I guess Bezos is a marketer, not a book seller.
Why can't you transfer the Overdrive books to your mp3 player?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote