View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 05:38 PM   #4
bm.brooks
bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Sony PRS-500;Sony PRS-505;Sony PRS-T1; Inkbook Prime
Not sure if you mean with Moon-Reader or the built-in InkBook reader.

The built-in reader is fairly basic, it only comes with 5 fonts (none of which I particularly like). Along with whatever is the font embedded in the ePub. I haven’t found any method to add additional fonts within the app. So the only option I could think of would be to edit the ePub to change the resident font, more work than I want to do to make the built-in reader to work.

Moon-Reader is fairly similar to AlReader. Create a directory from the root of the directory called Fonts. Within Moon-Reader touch the center of the screen to popup the options, select the font from the Visual Options.

Probably not a lot of help, however, if you want to explain more I can see if I can figure it out.
bm.brooks is offline   Reply With Quote