View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 07:09 AM   #3
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

anytime, just happy to share. I was sort of going kinda nutz with all the tablets or the lack of real info on the devices I expected we would see around this past October-December. But now I can tack the list over my bed and sleep knowing I am safe from worry about a large format device. Yeah, not much of a life, huh?

have fun with the list, snoozy time for me (4:15AM-ish)
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote