View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfisterfarm View Post
I'm trying to find a way to get (non-secure) PDFs over on my Kindle 1. PDFRead (1.8.2) seems to be the best I've tried, but it's not going quite right. Lines are missing, sometimes lines are cut in half, and a lot of times half the page is totally blank (and I'm pretty sure something should be there). What could I be doing wrong? Are there better ways?

I've tried a lot of methods that haven't really worked all that well.

Also... would there by any chance be a Kindle 1 -> Kindle 2 trade-in? My wife got me mine in November (she saw it on Oprah and got it for me for Christmas...)
I have had good luck with Mobipocket Creator for pdfs.

I am happy with my kindle 1, but I know some people have sold theirs on ebay, and have gotten kindle 2. Whatever floats your boat!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote