View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 12:25 AM   #12
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
It identifies me to those who may know me on another forum, but we went to Egypt This cat has seen the freakin pyramids! We didn't plan on coming back, but life threw some punches and we rolled with it.

The quarantine itself wasn't unexpected but we really expected visitation rights and planned to go once or twice a week to make sure she had good food and was comfortable.They didn't even want our food. Weren't even allowed to bring it in actually, so me and Han Solo have that much in common haha.

Hong Kong has a four month requirement. It would suck but at least the owner comes in and cares for their animal. I can see that inconveniencing some but I am sure there are agents who can do so if needed. Why wouldn't they let us see her? Why not save some money and follow Hong Kong's example? Pretty certain it is a facilities issue and the generic poster with the duct tape on top says it all, in my mind anyhow.

I brought her to a 'reputed' vet when she was neutered and I saw a sneak peak of what happened behind the scenes and now I have trust issues with everyone. I am a teacher in China, I see how businesses cut corners with real kids...

Oh well, time to move on.
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote