View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 04:20 PM   #36
rehemiau
Enthusiast
rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rehemiau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini
It is here, I think google's servers will be faster.
I cleared fat265's S/N, too.
enjoy.

edit: 8 years later apparently this old image may still be useful... The link expired but I've been getting requests to share the file (?) I updated the link but maybe someone else has a newer image with a newer version of the system?

edit2: someone is likely still sharing the old link. If you see this, please start sharing the new one. When I get tired of being spammed with access requests I will remove the file and someone else will need to re-share it

Last edited by rehemiau; 12-30-2021 at 11:53 AM. Reason: updated oudated link
rehemiau is offline   Reply With Quote