View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #13
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Can wait to try this, but I am wondering if there is a food recipe plugin collaborative or any interest in one. Where you can enter the url from any of multiple sites and create an ebook. I see this one so far and the Food network one, but an AIO would be superb!

Even if every now and then someone may have to submit a new site for someone from the programming collaborative to update the code to include that site. i use multiple recipe sites and blogs and would love to be able to use calibre to save recipes instead of having to manually copy, paste and format the ones I wanted.

I don't know python, but i know other languages and would learn python if it meant creating something like that if lots of people were interested in using.

sorry if this was the wrong place to post this!
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote