View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by joegearhart View Post
I'm setting up Calibre to work with the Kindle that I'm giving my wife on Christmas.

I wanted to create a custom date field called "Date Read", and did so with no problems.

Well, then I wanted to set up some custom searches related to that. To do so, I had to put in some dummy dates on a few books so that I could make sure the searches operated as expected.

#dateread:<2010
#dateread:<2010-05
#dateread:false
#dateread:true

These all worked PERFECTLY!

But now that I want to clear the date fields, I can't find a way to do so! I can only edit the "date read" field. I can't clear it out again.

I have tried deleting the value, right clicking and selecting "cut", I've gone to "Edit Metadata" > "Edit Metadata Individually" > "Custom Metadata" and tried to delete it there but just can't do it.

Is this a bug or am I missing something very simple?
Set a date with the year 0000
I also think 0101, but that might have changed
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote