View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 08:55 PM   #1797
Edgeverse
Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Myself and Seth, my co-author, editor, best buddy, partner-in-crime, ally and confidant have set up a site.

www.edgeverse.org

We're showcasing our work, we're both pro-writers, I'm traditionally published as a motorcycle adventure travel author and had some fiction published many years ago. I've lost faith in the traditional model and we've decided to take a deep-dive into self-publishing, which really is the only way forwards.
We have several free books, one helping new authors to master their craft and the first in an action/adventure/comedy thriller based on my love of all things 80s, and motorcycles.
We have a novel, 'A-Holes', a dark and realistic comedy about teaching English abroad and all proceeds go to a foundation that sponsors Cambodian children to get an education.
We're interested in networking with other authors and have a 'Network' section in our 'about' menu where we're listing authors and writers we know and work alongside with.
It's great to meet other aspiring creatives.

Many thanks.

Jack
Edgeverse is offline   Reply With Quote