View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
kwnewton
kwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle
Can no longer filter books from Home screen in 2.5?

Hey, all! Am I correct that in allowing me to create collections, Amazon somehow took out the filter that let me display only books or only periodicals or only private documents? I upgraded a few days ago, and the collections function works fine. It lets me sort by collections (i.e., they come first on the home screen), but when I put the cursor on the top line of the Home screen and push the 5-way to the left, it no longer does anything-- no display options. Is this happening to anyone else?

Last edited by kwnewton; 06-21-2010 at 02:16 PM.
kwnewton is offline   Reply With Quote