View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 05:50 AM   #6
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcatalex View Post
I actually am getting a free Oasis (and case) because I have a registered Kindle 1.
I would send proof but it keeps getting auto deleted. Anyone else getting a deal like this? It's saying that I am "one of their earliest customers" and "one of their earliest Kindle customers" however. Is my Kindle like an early unit or something? Or is this for all original Kindle users? Or all 3G only Kindle owners?
That's nice of Amazon!

I don't think I'm using this deal. I really don't need another Kindle. I don't think.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote