View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 07:32 AM   #41
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickElliott View Post
Hello, just discovered calibre thanks to an article in Linux Magazine and have installed v0.5.11 from the Ubuntu repository provided by fabricesp (I'm running Kubuntu).

I added a book in LIT format to the library but when I click on view nothing happens. So I converted it to EPUB and clicked on view. Nothing. It was only when converted to LRF format that calibre would display the book.

For info FBReader is able to display the version converted to EPUB format.

Do you think my installation is missing something or is there an easy fix?

Thanks

Nick
0.5.11 comes with two viewer applications. lrfviewer (lrf only) and ebook-viewer (all other supported formats). Check to see that ebook-viewer was installed, it might be a separate package.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote