View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Thanks.

I Figured as much, but thought it might be worth it to throw the question out just in case i missed one in my search ( especially as I don't speak german, and google translate only goes so far).

I Was hoping that their might be an individual retail store who may carry it, but no such luck.

Oh well, he'll just have to make up his mind based on photos (like most of us had to ) and order online.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote