View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 01:08 PM   #15
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
That's what the Wiki is for.

The more stickies we have, the less relevant they become.
True
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob;
I think a thread about each book you want to recommend is fine. They would be more easily searched too.
Yes but I find the search tool here lacking. One either gets no hits or too many. Plus it's hard to run a search on recommendations. I usually go straight to amazon if there is a specific book I'm looking at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
There is, of course, already a page devoted to reviews of books on the wiki and has been for a while now. Reviews and recommendations are easily added and there is a category. Links can be used to refer back to the discussions in the forum devoted to recommendations and thus they won't get lost even if they become dormant.

Dale
Yes something like this is what I was thinking about. Most of these threads have done dormant and resurrected as different threads. It would be nice to have this list.
Maybe we can have on sticky pointing to the WIKI and also pointing to previous threads?

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote