View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 04:06 AM   #415
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Merischino - try reconfiguring the keyboard (Find Duplicates Configuration).

After I changed Next Group from Right Arrow to Ctrl/Right Arrow and Previous Group from nothing to Ctrl/Left Arrow I found it much easier to drive Find Duplicates.

Re your OT item on Merging, I don't have an answer. I've been using Calibre for almost two years and the Merge has never worked for me either, I have always had the behaviour you describe. I don't have many to Merge since I did my initial upload, but when I do get one I do the merging manually.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote