View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #12
secretsubscribe
Enthusiast
secretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to behold

Device: PRS-500,Treo 750, Archos 605 Wifi
Sadly, this issue (and my desire to support my local comic shop) keeps me from completely going digital with monthly comics. Its just seems like, regardless of what the Terms and Conditions of a given distributor might say, that when you pay hard-copy or near hard-copy price for the digital copy of any "work." Access to it should be guaranteed.
I feel like this issue will eventually be ironed out via some kind of class action as we move further along in a digital economy.
Many of us here own a lot of digital goods and depends on access to them; depend on our local hardware to keep them safe and our cloud-based backup services to keep them safe.
But their loss isn't treated with the same weight as the loss of a physical item.
I feel like that will eventually change as more people wake up to their stuff just being gone.
secretsubscribe is offline   Reply With Quote