View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:07 AM   #1
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Page Number Display on Kindle Paperwhite?

I was using a Kindle DX up until I got a PPW earlier this year. When reading the book it would show a location, say, 2033 of 4000 or something like that.

People who were using later Kindle products were commenting that newer firmware upgrades allowed the reader to display actual page numbers.

So, I thought that perhaps the PPW has this feature too. However, all I can see are either location which is a single number or "time to finish reading the book" and on the right side (bottom), a percentage of progress.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote