Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:47 AM   #1229
Hendrixxxxxxxx
Connoisseur
Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: Kindle DX, Paperwhite, Paperwhite II, and Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by needle View Post
Hey guys, possible noob question, but where do I get patches?

I looked inside jbpatch_3.2.1_fw541.zip but there's only the READMEs and install/uninstall bins. The wiki said I could "extract the patch from the distribution's src/install/patches.zip file, and install it manually". Are there any pre-compiled patches I can install? Or do I basically compile my own?

Thanks
That part of the Wiki that you quoted is, I believe, for installing a patch which is not included in the standard build.

All the standard patches (font size, hyphenation, password protection, alternate dictionaries etc) are in the file you downloaded. Just open the README and follow the instructions.

Last edited by Hendrixxxxxxxx; 02-07-2013 at 01:05 AM.
Hendrixxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote