View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #20
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Oh . . . Of course it won't work. Links shared with PUBLIC automatically download on PC and MAC browsers.
They also automatically download here on the iPad and iPhone, wannabe. You somehow didn't get the correct public link.

I have it saved in my Notes on the iPad/iPhone. My own public Dropbox link always begins like this:

Code:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10440809/
I only need to attach the picture name to this (like photo1.jpg), and that's it! Images then display correctly everywhere.

(It's not the ideal method here in the forum, though, because a screenshot is extremely large in size. We need the regular Upload method, which automatically creates thumbnails here in the forum, see Dale's post.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote