View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #20
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Don't let the pics posted keep you from getting one. My PW has none of those issues. It seems the 503 batch has better quality control. I almost did let the pics here keep me from getting one and I would of missed out on the best eReader I've own to date. I own 5 Kindles now and I can't see myself using any but the PW and KF now.
I know, saw your thread but I still think it's pot luck whether you end up with a good one or not. Waiting to see what the next one is like. Given that I'm really annoyed with the reduced storage on all the newer models (that £109 I'm not spending on a PW can buy me a lot of books!) and that the K3 still suits me fine, I'm not going to force myself to upgrade now

Last edited by Yolina; 01-04-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote