View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #35
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
I gave my wife a Kobo gift card. She has a RIM PlayBook tablet that she uses a lot for email and solitaire but not for e-reading. She'd never bought an e-Book before.

She happened to be house-bound with a bad cold so she really appreciated the convenience of being able to order a new treat without going outside. (I'm just a little worried now that I might have created a Monster!)
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote