View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:11 AM   #115
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I was finally overwhelmed by gadget lust and asked someone to buy a 64GB with Touch cover for me in HK where I will pick it up on Thursday. I plan to use it as a "laptop lite" with entertainment options. After all flash videos work directly.

I am really not worried about the apps, almost everything I want is available already (Zinio for magazines, newspaper apps, Netflix, Kindle, Nook is coming, etc.) and within half a year we will have more than we could ever possibly need when all the new Windows 8 versions start rolling in.

The only thing I am missing is support for more video file formats, but that won't be long. And there are easy work arounds, if I really want something.
Insatiable, aren't you?

I watched a few episodes of that TV series in the US. "Hoarders." I think I have identified a few possibles on this site.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote