View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #16
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I wonder if the "bookmarking" combined with the "summarize" function could not do much of
what you are looking for, that and or the same old paper and pencil notetaking used with old
fashion textbooks.

I am pretty sure that there's Android ereading Apps that can do most of what you are talking about,
but I'm not sure of any large format e-Ink ereading device that will. Too bad the Asus EEE Note
isn't available.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote