View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:03 AM   #40
300com
Zealot
300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.300com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
A frontlit e-ink device with pageturn buttons and touch would have me pressing "BUY BUY BUY on my keyboard before the ink was dry on the press release. (I care not about 3G.)
same here. i don't think these makers get the obvious.
either that or they couldn't bring to market on time and opted with something less. the T2.

i'm sure if i buy the T2, the T3 will be front lit. . . but i really don't want to wait another 12 months...i'm ready to buy a new gadget but there's so many on the tip of being announced by apple, amazon, samsung and google.
300com is offline   Reply With Quote