View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #217
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtime View Post
I am a new user of Calibre and a newbie to e-readers in general. I've actually gotten involved primarily to set my wife up as an e-book user. We live in the USA, but she is an avid reader of Italian-language literature. Printed books in Italian are tough to come by here, and expensive.

How about adding Libreria IBS (www.ibs.it) to the ebook store choices in Calibre? IBS is a giant online bookseller in Italy, and offers 1000's of downloadable titles in EPUB format.
I have asked them 3 times for permission to add them as a store. They don't even answer. Sort-of eliminates any enthusiasm to do the work.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote