View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 05:19 AM   #6
MaPePeR
Connoisseur
MaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughing

Device: KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
EDIT 2: You can demonstrate the multitouch driver bug with your program too (just like mine). Put two fingers on the screen and rotate them around each other. When they cross a common axis (same X or same Y coordinate, the points returned jump to the OTHER corners of the bounding box). You can still measure the diagonal for pinch and stretch like I do, but rotation gets a bit more difficult if you compensate for the multitouch bug in your code (which could break if they ever fix the bug). It is important to "future-proof" workarounds so that they can survive the bug they compensate for going away in the future.
Maybe a bit Off Topic but, allways when I read about this "multitouch bug" i wonder if it may be useful to detect rotation events(with two fingers) more easily?
I would not really expect them to fix that. (like i would not expect them to change header files without renaming them -.-)

Greetings
MaPePeR is offline   Reply With Quote